We truly hope that you and your family are well!
OPENING DAY for our stylist is Thursday, June 11th
Additionally, we have
3 NEW choices for those who
want to EXPRESS service!
We are exchanging out the drying time that would usually keep you
in salon longer for a deep treatment to go. Additionally we can
give you later appointment times.
*All services are available if express service is not for you.
If you are booked for express but wish to switch please
call and we will do our best to accommodate you!
PLEASE READ FIRST
- -Come by yourself for the appointment unless accompanying a minor
- -We will need to do a temperature check
- -There will be no beverages or magazines offered
- – Masks must be worn in the salon at all times
- – You will need to sign a form stating no one in your house or living situation is sick and you have not been sick in the past 14 days
- – Please wear an old tee shirt for express services
Things to know!
-Our schedule has changed. Stylists are not available all of the same days as they had been for either personal or 50% capacity reasons. Please give us a range of availability when requesting an appointment.
-Give us a call for quickest booking we are trying to get through messages and email but there is a lot to go through 😉 We are open regular hours.
– If you click the link to request service please just tell us when your appointments had been scheduled. Otherwise, we will be repeatedly calling you. Sorry in advance 🙂
– We are limited to 50% capacity and will be using every other chair and have lots of new procedures in place for your safety as well as staff.
If you have trouble booking please call the desk
We are just as concerned as you are with a healthy and clean environment for our clients and staff. We have been discussing concerns with salons all over the world and have put these steps in place. It is currently above and beyond what has been asked of us so far but we take this very seriously and will provide everything in our reach to ensure client and staff safety. We are NYS compliant and will adjust the protocol as they do.
New UV light air sanitizing system installed throughout the salons HVAC system to ensure we’re providing the best quality possible air quality.
All staff including receptionists have taken the most recent Barbicide certification and understand all up to date cleansing procedures.
Distancing work stations, Limited staff to client ratios, Health checks are just the start of our in house safety procedures.
Customized face shields at the reception desk and shampoo sink to lessen any possible unintentional contact.
New check-in and check out procedures for clients.
AS ALWAYS WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS